Tuesday, June 28, 2016

4th of July front porch

Better late then never I say.  With all the projects I have been working on lately I finally found some time to decorate the front porch.  I didn't do as much as I normally would but I still have some boxes to unpack with a lot of my decor in them.



I painted my little wicker plant stand to match my new rocking chairs and table.  It used to be an off white color.  For now I added my little white dog next to it but I am sure that I will find more stuff to put here later on.




I added my welcome sign to my sunflower wreath. I think it looks pretty got here.



Since I haven't unpacked all my 4th of July decor I just added some red, white and blue flowers to my coffee pot on the table.


I added some flags to my two urns my the front steps and to the lanterns next to them.


Look who was walking in the yard this morning.


I was hoping to see a fawn with this doe since they have had their babies but no such luck.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July.Chic on a Shoestring

Linking with
A Stroll Thru Life, Cozy Little HouseOur Home Away From Home, StoneGable, Coastal Charm, Between Naps on the Porch, Savvy Southern Style, The Bajan Texan, DIY by Design, Across the Blvd, The Happy Housie, Oh My Heartsie Girl, A Delightsome Life, Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson, Katherines Corner, Decor To Adore, Milas Little Things, Rooted In Thyme,  Imparting Grace, French Country Cottage, Shabby Art Boutique, DIY Vintage Chic, Chic on a Shoestring, Shoestring Elegance, Life with Lorelai, Scrapality, Pieced Pastimes

22 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures I love your from porch and and your visitor is adorable your home look beautiful!
    Happy 4th of July!!!!!!
    Blessing
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patriotic porch is lovely. The doe in your yard is too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn. One day when I came home from work there were 5 does laying in my front yard.

      Delete
  3. Love how you tied everything together. Enjoy the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your post in the Plucky's FB group and wanted to say that your July 4th decor looks lovely. Your porch is so inviting and cozy. I'd like to invite you to share your decor at our Celebrate the USA Party and Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverly. I just linked up with your party. Have a safe and Happy 4th.

      Delete
  5. Looks like you are all ready for the 4th of July, just need the hot dogs and family!! Thank you for stopping by to share on #OMHGWW this week!
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karren and have a safe and Happy 4th of July.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful...the porch and the doe! I'm going to have to steal some of your ideas! I think I'll go flag shopping today. Found you on Thursday Favorite Things, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're ahead of me!! Our flag hanging outside is probably it for us this year.

    I sure enjoyed seeing your porch though.

    Happy Thoughts of Home and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jody,
    Amazing Fourth of July front porch in your new home, dear friend!
    L o v e the Sunflower wreath on the door!
    Happy Fourth of July!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July.

      Delete
  9. Jody, your are one up on me. With my grandsons wedding I didn't decorate the porch Americana. Thought I would do it this week. Managed to get the inside done, but nothing out there. It looks lovely! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Happy 4th to you too!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so festive and perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. We would love to have you again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jody, this is lovely. So simple and pretty. This will be featured on my blog Thursday. Thank you for sharing on Idea Box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful front porch! And so festive! Love the black wicker!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete