Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nutcracker staircase

Tonight after work I got busy decorating the rest of the foyer and the staircase area.  I thought that this area was a good place for some of my nutcrackers.   These pictures are taken at night so the colors are a little dark.




Here is a picture of the bottom of the stairs from the front door.


It's not easy getting a good picture when you don't have lots of room.  Here is a close up of the right nutcracker by the basement stairs.


This is the view when you come down the stairs.


And now the close ups.





I love the color that my walls look in the pictures.  They are actually a pinkish beige color.  I am wanting to repaint so this might me an option.  Now I just have the dining room, kitchen and family room to go.

Linking with
Life on Lakeshore Drive, Pink When, Tabler Party of Two, Dwellings The Heart of Your Home,
Karens Up on the Hill



4 comments :

  1. Your decorations are so elegant. What a beautiful home you have. Love the traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is our first Christmas in this house and I wish I was more organized. I plan on decorating more next year.

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete