Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bay window in bathroom

For some reason I am not that good at hanging curtains.  I always seem to have problems with the pleating.  You think that it would be easy but not for me. This is the best that I can do for the moment.  I might try and work with more after Thanksgiving.



It is amazing how much curtains change a room. The bathroom definitely needed some color added.  I will be getting the rest of the decorating done before Thanksgiving since I have to show the family all of our hard work.  I am still waiting on my shelves.  Hubby keeps saying maybe tomorrow.  I hope it gets done before Christmas.  One last picture.  I can't believe this is my bathroom.





4 comments :

  1. A bay window in a bathroom would be a dream come true. It looks lovely, Jody. Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love my bay window. I would love to have one in the kitchen also. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful job! Now that area looks complete. Enjoy your newly revamped master suite!

    ReplyDelete