Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall bathrooms

I usually don't decorate for the seasons too much in the bathrooms as I don't have much space.  Here is the main level powder room.  It is painted blue with brown accents  so I like to keep with the theme.





 I painted the three pumpkins to coordinate and added some glitter.  I don't have much space in the sink area so I only decorated one corner. 

Now for the basement bathroom.  The color of my walls are perfect for Fall decor.




We are still working on our master bathroom tiling the shower and bathtub area.   It is hard to work on it in the evening after work.  I am lucky to get one row done a day. I am hoping that this Saturday we can at least get the shower area all tiled. 

Linking with
The Dedicated House

3 comments :

  1. Your fallness looks very pretty. Good luck on getting your master finished soon. Looking forward to seeing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, I came over from Cindy's blog and so glad I did. I too am in beautiful Colorado and the season of change is upon us. I love your decorating, especially all the fall touches and your front porch is so fun!!! I'm a dog gal and don't recognize what breed your dog is in your profile photo. I'm going to follow you-can't wait to get to know you.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noreen. My dog is named Kolby and he is a rat terrier. We also have a female named Kasey that is twelve and she is black and white. But of course her face is turning white now. I just started following you also. Have a great day!

      Delete